Friday 8 July 2016

The Importance of Being (a little bit) Selfish (sometimes)


No matter how much planning and juggling it takes, I always try to ensure that I go to my weekly yoga class. It's the one hour in my week when I get to hit the pause button and just focus on myself; not being a mother, not being a teacher, but just being me (if I can even remember who that is). As mothers, we tend to put ourselves to the bottom of the list of priorities, and we shouldn't; well, not all the time anyway!

Yoga is the only thing that I find to be equally relaxing and rejuvenating. A massage tends to make me nod off; a noisy, sweaty exercise class is just too much. Yoga, on the other hand, is just right. Namaste.





My favourite classes:



Blue River Yoga

Mondays, 7.45

Beesley Green Community Centre

Worsley, Manchester



Yoga with Tamara

Thursdays, 7.15

Bridgewater School

Worsley, Manchester

No comments:

Post a Comment